Produktinformationen "Kunstführer Schloss Cecilienhof, englisch"
Cecilienhof Palace, built from 1913–17 according to plans by Paul Schultze in the style of a country manor, was the last palace erected by the Hohenzollerns. Emperor William II had the residence constructed for his oldest son, Crown Prince William. Until 1945 it was the home of the crown prince and princess, William and Cecilie of Prussia, who had previously resided in the Marble Palace.
The palace’s appearance was adapted to the natural surroundings through the use of traditional materials such as brick and wood. It fits beautifully into the northern part of the New Garden, which was created at the end of the 18th century in style of an English landscape garden.
48 pages with 22 colored and 20 black and white illustrations Dimensions: 12 x 17 cm - flap booklet
Weiterführende Links zu "Kunstführer Schloss Cecilienhof, englisch"